Submitted by baz on Sun, 16/10/2005 - 20:42
Here is a catalog of some of my, and other contributors works. At this point in time there is; a Robot Arm with 6 full axis of movement.
Here is a little it of information on a project that uses a Pretec Compact GPS system. I modified this to connect over standard serial instead of compact flash. I also managed to maintain both serial, and compact flash functionality in a very simple manner.
There are many other projects on this site, please take a look. Use the navigation bar on the left to select the pages.
Last 5 completely half baked ideas:
Robotics project feed
- Open Source Robotics Studio... Anyone?
- Open Source USB to I2C Interface
- OpenServo motion Profile Editor
- Robot Arm II - phase 2
- Backplane bus board
- RoboFUZZ power bus board
- Robofuzz Servo driver v0.21
- Robot Servo Controller
- I2C voltage level converter
- Servo Modification
- Hexapod robot arm
- Openservo board v2.0b
- Openservo API
- Openservo European parts list
- Openservo board v2.1b
- Robot Arm - minirob
- Robot Arm II - Phase 1
- Robot Arm Proposal more...