Well, that's the end of this installment. I hope to add more features soon, such as control buttons and maybe a modulation wheel. I'll try to figure out how to get the driver to hotplug too. I'm also going to fit the circuit inside the case at some point. If you have any comments or suggestions, hit the "comment" button or drop an email to a (dot) j (dot) buxton (at) gmail (dot) com.
My thanks go out to the following people/groups:
- Baz - For providing hosting.
- Roy - For loaning me his excellent Lumic camera to take photos, and for beta testing the keyboard.
- Lars Doelle and the Linux Hotplug project - For writing the replacement MIDI SPort firmware.
- Ray Wilson / Music From Outer Space - This page inspired me to build this project.
- Dave Dribin - For writing an extremely in depth explanation of how key matrices work.